Friday, August 08, 2008

Boy I am beat

Yesterday, we went to the Dunes YET AGAIN......
My kids just love it! I know we have been 3 times this year! And the kids can't get enough!

We were disappointed when we got there because we were told we couldn't get in the water due to dangerous riptides!!!

However we were allowed to go in the water up to our waist only!......

The waves were fierce....
They were atleast 7 feet high......

We jumped waves....
We sat down and let the waves hit us.......
A lot the the waves were over our heads....

We had so much fun, but those waves were fierce, they knocked me on my butt so many times...

Great fun! Hours and hours of good fun1

I SLEPT THE WHOLE TRIP HOME....
I was tired...

I came home, went to the grocery store...

We made chili.....

Took a long shower and hit the sheets!!
I was exhausted!!!

Today, we are going to my sister's so I can drop my nephew's gift off....
He turned 13 on the 6th...
Boy does time fly...

Does anyone watch America's Best Dance Crew???

I think Super Crew is going to take it all the way....

I really liked Boogie Bots, but they are out!!

Am I the only one who can't stand LIL' MAMA...
I was so hoping she wasn't coming back this season....

She isn't an expert on dancing.....she makes me sick!

Anyways I am off to make sure the kids are all done with their chores....
smells like Pine Sol, but I still have to inspect..

So...

Until next time

No comments: