Thursday, May 28, 2009

Still hanging in there

Just wanted to give everyon a quick update.

I am doing FINE!
We did INDEED find a buyer!
We did lose some! But you know what I AM not going to DWELL ON THAT!
We did find a new home in Lynwood, where my mom lives.

Much better area, great schools! Everything we want!
We had to come out of lots of money to make it work, but hey that 's water under the bridge.

We are still living good. and doing the same things, just need to build back our savings!
I am my mother's child and I BELIEVE in having a NEST EGG!

I am no fool!
So that is my FIRST PRIORTIY!
rEBUILDING!

i AM COMPLETELY OUT OF THE NEW HOUSE!

we CLOSE ON THE 3RD!

CAN'T WAIT!

wILL BE GIVING YOU AN UPDATE SOON!

Until next time!

1 comment:

Monique said...

I'm so happy for you and your family. I know things were a bit crazy over there for a minute but you prevailed! Take care of your family and continue to do you.