Monday, December 26, 2005

Whew, I can breathe now!

Gosh, I cannot believe it has almost been a month since I last blogged. I have been so busy preparing for Christmas, and it went by so fast. I have to admit I am a little melancholy because now its all over, but Christmas will come again...heehee. I did not get myself into the same predictament as last year, CREDIT CARD DEBT! OUr bank has a christmas club and we had a budget of $2500 and I am glad to say, we still have about 900 dollars of that left. I did really well with paying attention to sales, and I got some things for free with my purchases. The kids got all they wanted and they are totally content. Our house is awreck after all the immense amount of cleaning preparations, but I am not going to complain toooooo much! My Christmas was great! I enjoyed being around family and friends, but now I am ready to get back into my regular routine. But first, and am going some much needed R&R.

No comments: