Monday, January 02, 2006

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!

WOW! Its hard to believe another year has come and gone! It seems just like yesterday we were celebrating the coming of 2005, now 2006 is here! Now, that 2005 is behind me, I do not plan on dwelling on the things that I did wrong, nor the things I did right! I just plan on living life to the fullest. I plan to be more spontaneous. I am such a rigid person, and I need to relax and just enjoy life. I am not going to sweat the small stuff!!! I plan to be a better mother, wife, sister, daughter, and just be myself! I am going to stop defining and redifining myself. I am going to stop the unrealistic expectations of myself and just relax. I think that life would be much better if I would change these things about myself. So, my new years resolution is to be more laid back and relax more. To just enjoy life. What's yours??? Dana

No comments: