Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Redefining me!

After alot of soul searching , I have found that I am not happy with the person staring back at me in the mirror. It has nothing to do with image, but what's on the inside. I have become such a dependant woman. I depend on too many other people, as well as things for my happiness. When happiness comes within. I got so wrapped up into being a wife...a mother, a daughter, a friend, that I lost Dana somewhere along the way. I am going to start pampering myself, and not depending on other's too do it. I am going to start spending time with myself (me time), instead of depending on other's to spend their time with me. I am going to start loving myself more , instead of wanting more love from other's. Don't get me wrong, I am happily married. My husband is wonderful! I love my children with all my heart. It's just that I am not only a mother or only a wife. I am me...Dana

I plan on making dates with myself. Trip to Border's for coffee and reading. Signing up for more scrapbook classes, and attending more crops. Even going to the spa for massages and manicures. Looking within for my happiness is the route I will be taking from now on.

Dana

No comments: