Friday, July 27, 2007

Bored out of my mind.....

and it's my own fault. Dh begged me to go to the club with him tonight,but I wasn't feeling it. My hair is a mess. I know I could have did it, but I just felt so blaw. You know those days when you just don't feel like doing a thing.... Well, today was one of those days. Now all the kids are at our neighbors house and I am just plain bored.

Today, we ordered in pizza. It's normally what we do here on Fridays. I am not a big fan of pizza, but the kids love it! Right, now I am just catching up on email, getting ready to finish my book and then start on the latest MM mag. Nothing exciting.

Still here taking it one day at a time, one step at a time. I am going to make myself blog. It is still something I find comfort in.....


Dana

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

Of course it's something u find comfort in.. u love to journal and write, like me, remember how much u love it?? What you share means something... not just to you, but to others too.. don't let that bad dude tell u otherwise.. ur life matters. Don't let that bad dude take all that is fun and pleasurable in your life. hang in there, and know this friend of yours in MN is praying for u gf... I am.