Friday, July 27, 2007

Still hanging in ...

Gosh, its been awhile since I last blogged, which is so COMPLETELY unlike me. Blabbermouth, motor mouth Dana...
Well, I have been in a funk...
Depression is no JOKE ....
Its so unbelivabley hard to shake...
It robs me of so much...
It's a struggle for me to get out of bed some times...
I really hate to go back on meds, because I hate the way they make me feel....
I just continue to pray that things will look up for me..
I have every reason to be happy, good health, great marriage, beautiful children, new home...
I should be on cloud nine right?
Its hard for me right now...
So unbelievably hard...
Some day I wanna give up, but I have too much to live for...
please pray for me....
I hope this will soon pass...

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

I will keep you in my prayers girl!

MNScrapbookmom said...

I will listen, and hope that you will start to feel better soon. You are in my thoughts.

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

I will keep you in my prayers. I know how you feel because I battle depression too. Take care girl!

Bonita Rose said...

Praying for ya gf... I miss you... hang in there, comfort and warm fuzzies are just around the corner... hugsya tight