Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's hotter than fire...

Oh my gosh!! It is so hot and will be hot all this week....
Like in th upper 90's HOT....
Don't get me wrong, I like summer ok, but not the 90's...

To be honest no hotter than 80 is all good for me....

I have totally fell off the wagon, on my work out game....
I so have to start going again...

Maybe I will go today!

I won't be going out in that hot sun today.....

I won't be letting the kids out either, especially Jaree, she is so light, that she burns.....
Poor baby, she so has my dad's genes!!!

Thank God it will ool off by Friday, because our Family Reunion is this Saturday.

that means I have to cook....DAYUM!!!

Today, not much planned. I so need to go work out.. It is definitely a must!
Not much else on the agenda...

I am off to go relax in the AC
Until next time

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Yes...it's HOT! lol