Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wonderful week!

The family reunion was a BLAST, even though it rained. The kids still had a ball!
I am happy to report I did not sustain one Mosquito bite, so that was GOOD!

We saw Dark Knight Sunday with friends and it was good....even though I fell asleep on some of it. Heath Ledger did a great job....
It was kinda of eerie watching him, knowing it was his last film.
so sad!!!!

Yesterday Baptiste went our favorite Japaneese restaurant Hamada House of Japan....I got the Triple Delight, which is steak, shrimp, and chicken....It was soooooooo good!!!

My daughter has gone AWOL...
She went to my parents house last Friday, and through a recent phone conversation, she told me she won't be home untl next week.....
Let's see how that will go over with her daddy.... Who is already inquiring when she is coming home. LOL

Today is a very comfortable day only in the upper 70's!!!! I am so looking forward to fall!! Can't wait!


Not much planned today, just going to watch So you think you can dance!!

What are your plans for today?

I so need to clean my room, maybe that is in the agenda.....LOL
I jsut feel lazy today...
Kwim?

I don't feel like doing anything!!!
I have those days....
but I think we all do....

Until next time

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

When do your kids start school?

renee said...

Just stopping by to say Hi. I need a lazy day soon. Must work on that.