Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sloth

7 THINGS I NEGLECT TO DO.......

1. Clean my room.....I am a total neat freak except when it comes to my room.....seriously if you saw my room (NOT NOW BECAUSE I CLEANED IT UP 3 DAYS AGO) you would call the people on my ass! I mean I don't have rat shit and dead cats and mice, but I have clothes, books and magazines everywhere!

2. Exercise....I go strong for LONG BOUTS of time, and then I just STOP.....I am a jogger! I love to run, but I cannot tell you the last time I ran!

3. I neglect MYSELF.....sometimes I am always doing something for somebody else that i FORGET ABOUT DANA.....I need to start taking more time for me....

4. My mail, sometimes I don't look at it for days....SHIT WHO WANTS TO LOOK AT BILLS ANYWAY....

5. My hair....I have curly hair and most times it sits at the top of my head in a ponytail......MY DAD HATED THAT. I CAN HEAR HIM SAY, YOU PRETTY AND ALL....BUT DON'T COME OVER HERE NO DAMN MORE WITH THAT PONY TAIL ON THE TOP OF YOUR DAMN HEAD!

6. Lately COOKING...I used to be one of those mom's that cooked every single day.....I love cooking for my family! But once my dad got sick and eventually passed, I just got out of that. I am starting to cook more now, but Baptiste does most of the cooking!

7. Painting....I love to paint, but I have neglected doing something I love for a long time now....maybe I should pull out my easel and canvas this weekend! MAYBE! Keyword: Maybe! LOL

This was fun......

2 comments:

Brown English Muffin said...

You and Adrienne please get out of my head!!!

I start to exercise and then STOP

I always neglect myself and put others first

I JUST went through mail from May last night.

I love to draw with lead pencils haven't done it in years though.

Adrienne said...

LOL@ bills!!!