Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy 15th birthday












15 years ago today I gave birth to a 9lb 11 oz baby boy! I named him Jariel Breon Brooks! I was so upset when I found out I was having another boy, that I broke down and cried! Especially since my sister was having a girl! But, the moment they placed that little boy in my arms, I fell in love instantly!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He has brought so much joy into my life! He is my easy going child! He is so loving and kind! He is very humble, he is my child that does not ask for much! That is why, whatever he asks for anything, I break my neck to get it! and that's not often! that he does ask for something!

He is my child that I think, looks the most like me! I labeled him my twin!

He is my baby boy! and I love him to pieces!

Happy Birthday Jari, mommy loves you!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Awww Happy Birthday!