Tuesday, April 24, 2012

My name is Dana Brooks and I am a SMASH A HOLIC

Lately this is all I want to do! SMASH! What is a smash book? It's generally a scrapbook/journal! No rules! Just go for it! Don't think about it! Just do it!





 Smashing has brought my MOJO! I even created this mini album with my bind it all! Isn't it lovely?
 Here are a few pages in my mini album:

I love that I am a creative person! It's really freeing! To just CREATE! Be it Jewelry, a painting, writing short stories or poetry, smashing, scrapping, art journaling, altering things, or mixed media art! I love the feeling when I create something! I haven't wanted to DO ANYTHING, besides create lately! I haven't been around much on Twitter, Facebook, tumblr, even my beloved pinterest! I have just been spending time with my family! baking cookies and cupcakes with Jaree.  and playing phase 10 with the family! Getting into my word! Reading! and guess what? I am totally content with that....


Until next time......

Edited to add: I added pins to the side of the mini book where the buttons are.....TOO CUTE! will post the finished book later!

No comments: