Thursday, June 26, 2008

Dog tired and good news

I am soooo happy to report that dad pulled through the surgery just fine!!!

He woke up grumpy and hungry ....THAT'S MY DAD!!! LOL
I am so tired.

He had to be at the hospital at 6am! Which meant I had to be up by 5am , which made Dana a sleepy mess!!!!!

His surgery was just over 4 hrs...
i was a nervous wreck, but was not trying to show mom...

My sister was there...
My two half brother's were there
and my aunt Josie was there...

I kept dosing off, so they were laughing at me!!!

We didnt leave until 8pm and I was so tired!!!!

I came home to a sick baby....
Jaree has a super sore throat, she was crying and feverish yesterday...
gave motrin and allowed her to sleep in my bed...

She's still not feeling well...
I may just have to take her to the doctor....
Poor child...

Continue to keep us in your prayers

1 comment:

Sarah Coggins said...

So glad to read that your dad pulled through ok! Sending prayers & well wishes for a speedy recovery for him. Also hoping that Jaree is feeling better very soon!