Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Stormy Tuesday

Today we have warnings for severe weather....
and wouldn't you know it, Baptiste works the late shift!!!

I hate thunder and lightening...I am deathly afraid of it!!!
Today will be a day spent at home, organizing and getting prepared for the summer...
time to put away the winter clothes and pull out the gazillion totes of summer clothes...

Summer has finally arrived here in Chicago!!!
Besides the severe weather today....

We will reach the 90's by Sunday!!!

Time to go to the beach!!!!
Can't hardly wait!

Baptiste is off Thursday and Saturday!!!! We will definitely be doing something with the kids

More than likely we will hit the Shedd Aquarium Saturday and then the beach...

I cannot wait!!!!

I have been having so much fun with my new camera!!!
Now I am just waiting on my ipod touch!!!
I am starting to become a gadget freak just like Baptiste...

By the way, that was Jaree sleeping the video and that was a ponytail not a wig!!! My niece Cameshea was not too happy about him messing with her weave....LOL

Well I am off to get some things done...
will post later

1 comment:

Brown English Muffin said...

we have the nautical mile festival friday night and if it's good we'll go again saturday morning, then we have a pool party saturday afternoon and then story under the stars a the vanderbilt museum sunday!!

Sounds like your weekend is going to be just as packed as ours...I just LOVE the summer!