Sunday, June 01, 2008

This is the reason I haven't blogged!


I've been too busy trying to learn how to work my new camera. Love the way it takes pics. Canon is truly the best when it comes to digital photography in my book anyways. You would think it was a DSLR, which will be next on the agenda. I am not good at manual settings and I am having a hard enough time with this very elaborate and high tech point and shoot. Which also has manual settings. I was lost when they started talking about aperture and ISO speeds....LOL I so need to take a photography course.....

The house is super quiet!!!

Kids are gone......
Baptiste is gone ....

and I am home by my lonesome, just enjoying the day.....

I have been comtemplating a move.....
I just purchased my home, but cannot stand the area.....

And I have to think of my children first....
as much as I love my home, and God knows I love my house!!!
I love my CHILDREN MORE and they are not happy here anymore....

Maybe things will blow over, but still this house doesn't feel like home anymore....
Maybe I need to move to a rural area with very few neighbors......LOL

I haven't even been creating lately....
My mojo is gone.....

Too busy making sure no one is trying to fight my kids....

Anyways....
I am off to go read , relax, and take a late afternoon nap....

Will post more later....

2 comments:

Bohemian chic said...

Glad you like the bubble wrap technique maybe it will help you get your mojo back. Your kids are beautiful, and if my husband ate the last brownie he would be sleeping on the front lawn.

Brown English Muffin said...

I don't like the schools in my area but my street and immediate area are ok but I hear your pain.