Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesdays Ramblings!










How's about a weekend recap first! Friday, I just stayed around the house and organized my scrapbook room!!!! Saturday morning the same thing! And guess what, it is still not done, I still have to put my new goodies on the clip it up, organize my papers, and dust the last 5 shelves of my expedit! Ugh!

Saturday night I went out with friends and had a good time.

Sunday I went out to eat with my mom, sister and my sister's good girlfriend Katrina. We went to Red Lobster and ate ourselve into a coma. I love their Lobster Fiesta Rolls!!!!!! I had the Ultimate Feaat (snow crab legs, Maine Lobster tail, shrimp scampi, Fried Shrimp) and baked potato and salad. And their famous cheddar rolls! We all look like the abomidable snow man. Winter time is not the time to be cute in Chicago! It's time to be warm, but I still think we look cute, puffy, but cute! LOL

Yesterday, was a a day of organizing my room, because it can get out of HAND fast!!!!!! LOL
It was also Laundry day. I washed 5 loads of clothes, folded and put away! Well I put away my stuff, the kids put away their own clothes. Hey, If I can wash it and dry it, you can fold it and put it away! I cooked a big dinner. English Roast, Mashed Taters and gravy, and corn! I love English roast!!!!!

I read some mags, Glamour, Family Circle, and Essence!!!!
Watched some television: House, Intervention, and Paranormal State.

Had a Berry Pomegranite, Banana smoothie from Baskin Robbins!!!

Took a long shower, drank some Chai Tea, wrapped up in fleece and read some more Eclipse!!!

And fell asleep watching televison!!!

On the agenda for today:

1. Giving Goldie a bath. It's time!!!!!
2. Target run. Have a few thing I need to pick up
3. Trip to the apple store, my Ipod runs out of battery very fast, and needs to be fixed
4. Making doctor, dentist and Optometrist appts for me and the kids!!!
5. Border's trip to see if the new Artful blogging is in.....
6. American Idol and Bad Girls club!!!

Last but not least my kitty Sugar is geting so big!!!! That is her getting her nap on!!! LOL She is so fun and playful!!! Love it when they are rambunxtious little kittens!!! Well, most of the time!!! LOL
So some fun stuff and not so fun stuff planned today!

That is all folkes....

4 comments:

Noelia said...

Don't forget to tske pics of your scrap space once you're done! Have shopping at Target today :)

Lily said...

i'm exhausted from reading this

Rachel said...

Ah... a TWILIGHT SAGA FAN! Me too! Enjoy Eclipse! They just keep getting better and better!

Casii said...

I'm with Lily, I need a nap after reading all of your activity for the weekend!
Any good scores at Target?