Friday, April 24, 2009

It's Friday Baby.....

My kids asked me where did FLAVOR FLAV come from? I just laughed, because they only know him from Flavor of Love, but they don't know the history. So you know I had to school them right! I told him that Flavor Flav was the hype man for Public Enemy, and he used to wear a huge clock on his neck, that is why he gave clocks on his show........


They didn't even know who Chuck D was!!!! LOL

It was hilarious....

I told them don't believe the hype......
Flavor Flav been around for a long time and he is old enough to be my daddy......LOL


Happy Friday!!!!!
Be safe
Have fun!

1 comment:

Angela said...

Girl, That's too funny because Our Kids missed out on real rap!!! What amazed me was when one of my co-workers didn't know LL Cool J's "I Need Love!" I thought I was going to DIE!!!!

We must keep hope alive! LOL