Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's been a looooong time! Warning (PICTURE HEAVY)


Can you believe it!!!!! My baby is 10 years old.  She was born Sunday April 18, 1999 at 2:56 pm.  That seems like yesterday, but she is just 1/2 inch shorter than me,  and the height and weight I was as a sophmore in high school.  This girl is SOLID.  Not fat! Stacked.  I don't know what to do! LOL
And yes I am crying.   We had her party at the Lynwood Roller Rink, where ROLL BOUNCE was filmed.  She had a ball.  Can you tell?
The last hour of the party they let them dance on the floor and that's her doing the stanky leg! LOL
'
I don't know what Baptiste caught Raven (Jaree's godmother) doing but he caught her...LOL
Jaree is a mess, she SNAKED Li-Li with the frosting!
But they still love each other
Can you tell???

I don't know what  that hound dog was saying, but he was being a little hound doggish!  Dude, she's 10, back the hell up!!!

That's my baby!
I think this is why he was following her around!!!! Hmmmmm, I may have to put him to sleep.  LOL
this girl is a mess, she slowed down on her skates so I could get a picture.  
The whole crew!
Doesn't Jaree look my dad!
I told this girl skates and acrylic nails can be dangerous, but she didn't listen!  She didn't crack one nail, maybe her butt, but not her NAILS! LOL  I took tons more pictures, but I didn't want blogger to shut down.  You can check out the rest on my facebook!



I took these pictures Easter, we didn't dress up this year or go to CHURCH, I know, first time for EVERYTHING, but I have been going through a lot lately and I did not feel like it.  I don't think the kids were up for it either, but we still went by mom's and had dinner.  

My baby is growing up!

This boy has his own style!  I love that about him. Both my boys do!  I love that they have different personalities.  Jariel IS SOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOL and Laid back!!!


and yes he decided to get a mohawk!!!
Yep, that's Jari!!! My precious baby boy, Now why would anybody want to hurt him.  He is the most loving child in the world!   My gentle giant.  He is only 12, but looks a good 15!  He is as tall as his brother.   I love this kid!  LOL


And then you have Mr. B!!!!!  He is my COMEDIAN, he keeps you laughing.  He is FLASHY!!!! He has a gazillion pairs of gym shoes, his shoes have to match every single outfit (Thank God he has a job).  He has a lot of baseball caps, jewelry, flashy belts.  He reminds me so much of my brother Marcus and my uncle Bud!!!!!  He can iron his butt off, his creases in pants are still in there when he washes his pants!!!  His nickname from his friends is Mr. Neat-Neat!  Yes, that describes him well.  

My children and their friends are very talented.  I took these pictures for their MIXTAPE, they rap and sing and they are GOOD.  I AM NOT SAYING that, just because they belong to me, because I can BE CRITICAL, but they are talented.   

Here we have the ladies of P1K

Look at Jaree and my niece Keyah, second from the left!  they are a mess!

Had to explain to my daddy that this was just ARTISTIC EXPRESSION! LOL  

The whole crew!

MY FAVORITE SHOT OF ALL!!!!!  Their mixtape is coming out June 1st!  Be on the look out for P1K!!!!!


THAT'S ALL GUYS!!! 
I got tons more to share so stay tuned!!!!!!


2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad she had a good time! LOL@ your dad.

Monique said...

Such a beautiful family!