Monday, June 04, 2007

Great weekend!

What a week! It was fun! Friday was the last day of school for Jariel and Jaree, Bee has been out almost 2 weeks now. Schools officially OUT FOR SUMMER. The song is in my head, remember School's out for summer.....

Friday we didn't do much. Dh worked, I stayed in with the kids, we watched movies in my bed until we fell asleep. Saturday we went to a friend house who graduated from college. He had a graduation party. It was really fun! After a few Bacardi silvers, I was feeling noooooo pain. Let me tell ya....LOL We ended up going by the club, to hear the other DJ play. Had a blast, didn't get home until almost 4 in the morning and guess who was still up....NONE OTHER THAN MR. BEE....up on the phone and AIM. I told him if he didn't get off the phone and go to bed, it was going to be ONE! LOL

Needless to say I woke up very late Sunday ......LOL We ended up going to Border's and Panera BRead! Yummy! Then we took my mil to see MR. BROOKS, yesterday. It was sooooooooooooooooooo goood! My dh thought the movie was about him.....He insisted we call him Mr. Brooks and made sure he told the cashier at the movies that his ticket should be free, because the movie was about him and made sure he showed her his Driver's License. She was so tickled, that she gave us tickets at Matinee price...I couldn't believe it. You gotta go see this movie. It was so good!

Today, not much on the to do list. Besides cleaning my room. It is atrocious! I can never keep my room clean. LOL Things just tend to accumulate in their. The rest of the house is soooo spotless though. Crazy huh? I really don't know what to do with myself, now that the kids are out of school. Guess I will enjoy sleeping in......LOL

Well, I am going to lay back down, got up pretty early with dh. He makes so much noise when he's getting ready for work...I guess since he has to get up, he wants everybody to get up with him. He turns on every light and makes a ton of racket. You would think he would get the hint after I slam the pillow down over my head and make a very lout sigh..... LOL

Well, I am off to get some more Z'ss it's only 6 in the morning.....LOL


Dana

2 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Ha ha...Mr. Brooks...that is so cute!
It's weird changing your schedule for summer, huh? I slept until 8 this morning. It's nice!!

Adrienne said...

LOL!!!! Glad you had a good weekend girl!