Monday, August 20, 2007

When it rains it pours .....literally..

I am beginning to feel like NOAH...LOL
Wow, we have been getting drenched here in the Midwest. Nothing but rain! It's raining and cool here in Chicago.

What is it about rain that makes you sleepy....I didn't get up until almost 2pm today. I immediately got up cleaned the kitchen, took dinner out, and started laundry. I cannot believe I slept this late.

Bonnie and Clyde start school in 2 DAYS. I am going to miss my babies. Tommorrow I am going to braid Jaree's hair and we are going to go to HOllywood Park. Can't believe their Summer is over. We had some good times. Six Flags, Waterparks, beach, zoo.....we had a blast. Now it's back on the grind.

A lot of parents are glad for their kids to start school, but I must admit I am a little sad. I am going to miss them during the day. I love my kids sooooo much, they are my world. I cannot even fathom what my life would be like without them...
Don't get me wrong, some days they work my LAST NERVE, but I love them to bits!

Wednesday I will be a little misty, but I will get over it....LOL

Until next time

2 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

trust me gf, i know what it's like to feel all misty.... loveya

Adrienne said...

I was misty last week! LOL send us some rain!