Friday, June 26, 2009

I am just sick....


As a child I was raised on MOTOWN music....
but I was in love with the JACKSON 5....
There was one in the group that stuck out....
and that WAS MICHAEL JACKSON......

When I was a small child it was a innocent love, like loving Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny...

but when Off the Wall came out! and I saw the Rock with you Video! That is when I first thought.....DAMN HE FINE!!!!!

I HAD THE BIGGEST CRUSH ON MICHAEL JACKSON!!!!!!!!
I thought he was so FINE IN THRILLER AND BILLIE JEAN! OMG!!!!!

Do you remember BUTTONS? I think i had over 300 Michael Jackson buttons. His posters were plastered all over my bedroom walls and ceilings...

My diary consisted of: Dear Diary, when I am older I want to marry Michael Jackson, .....LOL

Seriously....
I had the Beat it Jacket, the red jacket with all the black zippers, I put penny's my penny loffers, don't think I spelled that right, but any hoo....I had the glittered glove.

And when Thriller came out! I learned every single move to that video. I remember recording it and rewinding it over and over to get the dance steps just right!

My brother was in a talent show and he played one of the Zombies and I remember practicing with him and being so proud of my brother....

I started having crushes on any boy that looked similiar to Michael, nice baby hair, gerry curl, killer smile!!!!! OmgI I will remember his BEAUTIFUL SMILE!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you remember the Jackson's 5 cartoon!!!!! I used to watch that allllllll the time!!!!!

I remember watching the Motown Reunion show, when Michael did Billie Jean and danced with his brothers......

When he threw off that hat and did the moon walk, I about DIED!!!!!!!! I WAS HOARSE THE NEXT DAY FROM SCREAMING!!!!!

MOST PEOPLE love Thriller or Beat it or Billie Jean, but my favorite song, is OFF THE WALL......I Don't know what it is about that song, but it get's inside my soul! Ask my family, let that song come on, I am going to act a SUPREME FOOL! YOU BETTA GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!! Because I will start jumping up and down, and it's not even a conscious movement. That song completely takes me over. I love it! One of his greatest songs in my opinion!

Say what you want about Mike....
I will never remember Michael for all the scandals that surrounded his life,

I will remember him FOR THE GREAT MUSICIAN he was....

He was talented BEYOND WORDS....
I don't think the world was ready for MICHAEL JACKSON...
His musical genius is BEYOND our time....

I know that he is entertaining everyone in HEAVEN....
They are rocking and singing and dancing and having a good time up there.....

Michael Jackson will never be gone.....

His music will live on for an ETERNITY.....
Sleep on Michael....
You will be missed,

BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN
I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: