Monday, November 02, 2009

Clearing the dust bunnies!






Wow, it's almost been 2 months since my last blog.

I am such a bad blogger. Just kinda got hooked on twitter and fb!
But I still love my handy dandy blog, a lot has happened since my last blog post.

Let's see, Jariel turned 13,

I celebrated my 35 th birthday,

and we had a hauntedly happy halloween!!!!
And to top things off, this kid turned 17 today. Man time flies!!! I am getting old guys!!!

Now that fall is officially here and summer is long gone, I can get more time to blog!!!!

Just wanted to let you guys know I am alive and kicking.

I will leave you with a few more pics from Halloween!!!!

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday!!! LOL Thanks for the update!

Brown English Muffin said...

Thank god for fb and twitter...I saw all these picks during my boring two hour morning meeting...it sure made the meeting a lot more interesting!!! Good to have you back!