Wednesday, November 18, 2009

This and that

I CANNOT BELIEVE THANKSGIVING IS NEXT WEEK!!!!!

It feels like I just took the kids trick or treating!
I love this time of year, I mean I really love, love, love this time of the year.
I don't know what it is but the Holidays make me so happy!!!!!

I will be putting up my tree 2 days before Thanksgiving! Jaree couldn't be more happy!

I am cooking a small dinner at home, chicken, dressing, baked macaroni and cheese, ham, candied yams, greens, peach cobbler, and sour cream pound cake and BAPTISTE IS MAKING THOSE STANKING ASS SHITLINGS!!!!! Yes, I said Shitlings, because that what they smell like! My kids, my mom and Baptiste love em! NOT ME BABY!!!!!!

I am kind of sad, because Jaree is the last child that I get to buy toys for!!!!! Jariel said he wants clothes and gym shoes and Bee of course want's money!!!!!! I miss buying toys for all of them!!!! I hate to see them getting old.

I have been trying to restrain myself from making the peach cobbler NOW. I HAVE BEEN CRAVING IT!!!!!!! I hope I can hold out!

I am so excited about going to the midnight showing of New Moon, I already have my tickets!!!!! Jaree, Baptiste and I are going!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!

I am so upset because why I am sitting here typing my blog, Lost Boys is on and I missed half of it! I love that movie!!!!!!!

Anyhoooooo, I am so excited. Stay tuned for my critique of NEW MOON!!!!! WITH NO SPOILERS!!!!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOL girl I stopped reading @ shitlings lol. HILARIOUS!

Monique said...

I know! Time has totally flown by. I'm putting my tree up during Thanksgiving weekend. I'm sure half the ornaments will be gone in the first week since my little drooly mouth baby loves to pull at shit.

Shiterlings! LOL My mom is cooking those for my dad yet she doesn't eat them.

Brown English Muffin said...

you are making me HUNGRY!!!!!!