Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009....

Wow, what a year, what a year!!!!!

This year my baby turned ten, my baby boy became a teenager, my oldest is in his senior year in high school! ugh it's too much, where did the time go!

Overall I can say it was a pretty good year!

I moved into a nice house, in a GREAT NEIGHBORHOOD! It's bliss!

I didn't want to go into the new year without sharing some pics ....
so enjoy!
As usual , she was typical jaree! She asks for a billion things, get them all, and zooms in and one thing. This year, it was her ipod NANO! oh and the i-dog, but that is just because it goes to the ipod. She asked for some games for her nintendo dsi, she got 5! Disney Friends, My Baby Girl First Steps, World of Zoo, Two Guitar Hero games, she got the Girl Gourmet Cake Bakery, and some Moxie Girls (the new bratz)! And it's been all about the ipod! LOL She does play her games though! So I guess I can't complain tooooo much! LOL





As for Jariel he loved his laptop, even if he does look dead!


Bee got money, he was goooood! LOL

My babies are getting big yall!

and I am crying.

Peace, love and hair grease in 2010!

No comments: