Tuesday, December 08, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST


I am so nervous. My dad came over last night and told me they found a suspicious mass on his lung! I am beyond nervous. I love my daddy sooooooooooooo much! and No I am not claiming anything, but it just choked me up! He goes to the doctor on tomorrow, so I am asking for your prayers please! My mom was diagnosed with Colon Cancer in 2005 and that BLEW ME!!!!! That was a very hard time for us, but thank God my mom is Cancer free now! I guess one of the reasons I am kind of scared is because my uncle Marion passed away 2 years ago from Lung Cancer! So it just makes me a little weary!
I had my GOOD CRY! and I am done! I am going to be strong for my parents!
I will keep you posted as soon as I hear something!

6 comments:

Cas... said...

Prayers will be said for your dad and your continued strength.

Monique said...

Girl you know I'm praying for him.

Adrienne said...

Prayers being said girl!

Kim said...

Prayers being said for your Dad and the rest of you family.

Miss Misi said...

I'll say a prayer for you and your dad.

Brown English Muffin said...

ok prayers have been said but I must also say your dad is sooooo cute, I know he was a killer back in his day...not that he aint now either!!!