Tuesday, November 30, 2010

You think u know me....

.....sometimes I feel like I am invisible.....people SEE me, but they don't really see me!
...I am misunderstood.......

I have been told all my life how beautiful I am on the outside.....AND FOR THE FIRST PART OF MY LIFE....I thought I could get by on my looks....I thought I WAS THE SHIT....seriously! I shit on a lot of people around me and was mean......and cold sometimes!

but what really people didn't know, was that I was hurting on the inside....I didn't feel very beautiful....

I used to BE A BITCH ......
I still am sometimes.....don't get me wrong....

but I was COLD....
...CONNIVING
AN VINDICTIVE....

but it was a reason for it all....
I have always had a TIT FOR TAT personality.....
If you HURT ME....I will ANNIHILATE YOU....
IF you punch me, I WILL KNOCK YOUR ASS OUT...
If you get me, I HAVE TO GET YOU BACK 10 TIIMES WORSE....
but that took alot of energy.....

Thank God, I am so much wiser, but still learning....
You don't have to do all that.....
Just let a PERSON GO.....
You don't have to go out of your way.....
Just let em go......

Oh when I learned to LET GO AND LET GOD........WOOOOOOOOOOO!
YOU JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT A DIFFERENCE IT MADE IN MY LIFE........

I am still a work in progress!

I have so many people ASSUME shit about me....
Oh when I was younger.....in my early teens...people took one look at me and my body and assumed I WAS FAST....that I was OUT THERE....
Pretty girl with a banging body I had to be SCREWING EVERYBODY....

Being beautiful can be a CURSE AS WELL as a blessing!

I have always been judged.....
My teen years felt like being in a constant episode of mean girls!

I got into a lot of fights! I HAD TO PROVE MYSELF THEN...
I made a lot of examples out of bitches that's for sure....
People assumed I was soft, because I was short, pretty, and quiet.....
I tried to tell them "Not to let this pretty face fool you"

They didn't listen! God blessed me with these hands! I should have been a boxer! LOL

I can remember when I was in high school...my freshmen year, I was coming out of gym to the locker room and I got dressed to go to my other classes

5 girls grabbed me and ATTEMPTED to throw me in the showers with SCALDING HOT WATER.....WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS SLINGING HEFFA'S EVERYWHERE, and I got the leader Courtney Darby so good, she is scared of me to this day!

When the deans came in to break it up, they grabbed me and though that I was on of the girls involved in jumping another girl. I told him, they were jumping me, he said it was NO WAY IN HELL, because I didn't have a scratch on me, but they were JACKED THE HELL UP! Once he figured it out, he SHOOK MY HAND, and said "Sorry this happened to you, but you sure do know how to handle yourself" Well that was for damn sure! I have 4 brothers, THEY TAUGHT ME WELL!

I soon learned that FIGHTING wasn't the way either.....
But people learned to LEAVE ME ALONE TOO!

As I got older.....and learned to leave catty women and girls alone......
My problem became people thinking that I am CONCEITED.....

I am NOT CONCEITED....I am CONFIDENT!
HELL IF I DON'T LOVE DANA.....WHO WILL!???????

i know I have flaws! But I am still beautiful on the outside and on the inside!

I don't need anybody to tell me so....
I know it!

But I am gracious and thankful when a person recognizes it!

Don't get me wrong! I love my HATERS....I have so many!!!!!!
but I don't see why people hate on me....
I am the most loving person....
I will give you the shirt off my back....

so there is no need....
I am fun! More often than not I am the life of the damn party! I will keep you laughing....that's just me!

But I am learning...that people will HATE YOU SIMPLY FOR BEING YOU....FOR BEING COMFORTABLE IN YOUR OWN SKIN.....

WELL BABBBBBYYYYY, You may as well kill yourself, because BITCH I'M ME!

That's it .....That's all!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

All you can be is yourself :)