Thursday, August 03, 2006

Look at me






I have to admit, while I love being behind the camera, I hate being in front of it. I just don't like how my pictures turn out. Sometimes my face looks soooooo big! I think I look to big. Just don't like taking pictures.

Great challenge Melissa! Today I am just chilling. We had a great time at Ryan's yesterday. I ate myself into a coma. Then we went to the mall and Walmart and ended up buying my daughter a few things. Can't believe that school is near. That means shopping for clothes and uniforms. My son is going to high school so I can imagine how much his clothes will cost! LOL He has to style and profile. He was one of the boys who won best dressed in school so I guess he wants to keep up the trend! LOL

I am so glad we got a relief from the heat. We had some pretty bad storms yesterday and most of the morning. The thunder was so loud, I almost jumped out of my panties.....lol The dog was howling. It was pretty crazy.

I am going to get some cleaning and laundry done, all before my favorite show comes on "So you think you can dance!". Go Benji and Donyelle!

Dana

3 comments:

Jana said...

Great pictures!!! I feel the same way about taking pictures of myself! I am trying to get over that!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE!!!! Did you enjoy it last night?

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

Great pics Dana! You're pretty. But I agree on the pics thing. I really, really hate pictures of myself.