Wednesday, August 23, 2006

The nest is empty!







It's back to school time at the Brook's household. Bee, my oldest started high school last Wednesday and Bonnie and Clyde aka Jari and Jaree started school today. They looked so cute, dressed in their new gear. Jaree was so excited! They looked so cute, don't you agree! I know I am shameful. I got a little teary-eyed today. Before you know it the kids will be all grown up. I miss the baby days! I typically don't buy any namebrand clothes for Jaree, with exception to the occassional picture day, special occassion, birthday, or holiday......But I could not resist this Baby Phat outfit! It was ridiculous what I spent for it, but she looks too cute in it..... I always have bought name brand for the boys, its so hard to find what I like at Wal-Mart like I do for Jaree.

Took forever to braid that hair of hers......First I needed to take down her braids, wash her hair, condition it, blow dry it, flat iron it, then braid it ....Took me 4 hours. She literally went to sleep while I did her hair. Then I ran out of rubberbands, so I had to run to Osco and buy more.....ugh! But I love the way it turned out! She did too! I swear she almost took her eye out a million times swinging those beads around...LOL

Can't wait to hear how their first day went! Stay tuned.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl look at all that BLING!!! They started school late lol, my kids have been in school for two weeks now? LOL

Sofia said...

Love that outfit and the braids look great too! What a cutie!

Melissa said...

so so cute!! love her outfit :)