Sunday, December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!!!!

From our house to yours!!!! Wishing all of you a very Merry Christmas. Be safe! Have Fun! Remember that Jesus is the reason for the season!!! Eat good! Be kind with one another! I love you all dearly!

I am off to my mom's! We weren't able to put a tree up this year, because of the moving situation and what's Christmas without a Christmas tree? LOL

My mom is such a sweetheart and she is allowing ALL 3 of her children, their spouses, and all 8 of her grandchildren spend Christmas at her house. This is going to be so much fun. It is the first time, that we all spent Christmas Eve and Christmas together since we were younger.....

So for that much I am excited! Wishing you all the best! For those of you who are traveling. God speed. I pray for a safe destination and a safe return.

Peace be unto you!

The Brooks Family

3 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

Merry Christmas Dana!! BIG HUGS.. can't wait to meet ya in 2007!~

MNScrapbookmom said...

Merry Christmas Dana and family. (Great Photo) Wishing you a pleasant week, and an early Happy New Year. :) Kyra¥

Brown English Muffin said...

Hey Dana....love the christmas shot..including the dog and cat!!! I wish you and hubby could have been in it too!!

So how did christmas turn out at your mothers...it sounds like she had a house full!!!! And I really mean full!!!