Monday, May 07, 2007

Now the time has come to say goodbye....

to my good weekend. W.E.E K E.N D.......

Can't believe it's Monday already.
We had a really great weekend! Now it's back to the grind. I had to wake up just a wee bit earlier because I washed Jaree's hair last night and let it air dry. I put it into 6 thick braids, I swear she looked like Celie on the Color PUrple....LOL I had to wake up and comb her hair out and I just put it into two ponytails. When she gets home, I will flat iron it and put into lots of pony tails. Girls are a piece of work....

Right now I am home alone....

Alone with my thoughts...
Already got a nap...
Took a long bath...

And now I am cleaning...

Took my dinner out already.... We are having Chicken, cheesy rice, and string beans! Jaree's favorite

We got her sleep study back....
Seems she has a deviated septum and enlarged adenoids, They want to perform surgery on both...

I don't know if we will go that route or not..

This poor child has been thru so much. KWIM?

The kids went to see Spiderman, with their Aunt Tekoa .....they loved it! I was sorta bummed because I wanted to take them, but hey I let her do her Auntee thing....LOL

She's pregnant, due October 1st. I can't imagine little Tekoa being a mom. I met her when she was 11 years old. Now she's 28. She is so independent and into her career, this going to be a site to see.

My mommy is stil not home....Boohoo. She should be back sometime this week. My uncle's knee replacement surgery went well. So they are just enjoying each other..Twins, you gotta love em.

Today not much planned, just watching Dancing with the Stars...

What are your plans this MOnday?

Dana

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

NO PLANS!! Glad the kids got to see Spiderman, and I know you will make the best decision for your baby!

Bonita Rose said...

I worked out, mailed out some RAKS, watch your mailbox dana! and off to work this afternoon.... sounds like u had a fab weekend! Glad you got some me time today.. isn't it just the best?

toners said...

hanging out here :) i hope things work out OK for your daughter.

Jill said...

Goodness the weekend is never long enough, is it? I never get to plan for my weekdays - they're pretty much laid out for me from late August through Memorial day.