Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Oh no! Cicadas




Ok, have I ever told you how much I hate BUGS. This is the MOTHER of all bugs. Its so ugly and so creepy and they are already rearing their ugly little heads here in Illinois. I have to deal with these creepy bugs for 6 weeks to 2 months. They just fall on you.....ughhhhhh. They are so nasty. They are so loud. I know we only have to deal with them every 17 years, but why do they have to come at all. They kill trees. They are just ugly little pests.

Can you believe some people EAT THESE THINGS....are they freaking CRAZY? That is soooooo nasty! Ultra gross. I would never eat a bug! Not even for a million dollars.....LOL

My mom saw one in her yard and totally freaked out. We are totally alike when it comes to bugs....LOL

Not Jaree, she loves bugs! She can't wait to see the cicadas.....this girl is A NUT!


Dana

6 comments:

Adrienne said...

yucko!

Heather said...

Eeew! I don't like bugs either and that one looks twice as icky!

Lynn said...

I really don't like bugs either. Especially the cicadas! ok and the Praying Mantis. My dd freaks out when a little baby fly is near her.

Melissa said...

they drop on you!-ohh so yuck. just looking at the picture makes me start to itch.

Bonita Rose said...

Hey gf.. I hate bugs too.. u and I are so much alike.. it's just scary.. I hate bugs too.. just like u.. and we have these ugly critters here in MN too... greattttttt... ugh.
THey shud banish bugs.. that's what they shud do.. yeah yeah....

Brown English Muffin said...

Those things are really ugly...I can barely eat chicken especially when it still looks like the poor animal that it once was...so there's no way I could eat that thing!!!!! YUCK! Protein or no protein! LOL