Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Fun Quiz

Found this really neat quiz on a fellow blog members blog. super fun
1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car) German Shephard Nissan

2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fav ice cream flavor, favorite cookie) Pistachio Almond Oatmeal

3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name) D. Bro or D. Pay if I use my maiden name

4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) PURPLE LION

5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) ARTEECE CHICAGO

6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first?
BRO. DA OR PAY DA....

7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink put “The”) PINK FRAPPUCHINO

8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers) GEORGE CHARLES

9. STRIPPER NAME: (the name of your favorite perfume/cologne, favorite candy) PLEASURES CHICO STICK

10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ) KENNEDY WENDELL


Look forward to hearing your answers.....

Btw, Poor Jaree got suspended for 1 day for fighting. I so wished I would have kept her at G.W school.

Dana

1 comment:

Aimeslee Winans said...

DANA! Wow, blast from the past seeing your sweet comment you left me on my blog. I'll put you on my sidebar links. Your kids are getting big, girl. How do you do that and not get older? winkwink

Thanks so much for your compliments on my cards! You and Jerseygirl made my day! hugs! <3<3