Thursday, September 20, 2007

Just one more day.....B

Just one more day and there will be no yelling at Jariel to brush his teeth...
Just one more day there will be no driving Bee to school.....
Just one more day there will be no yelling at Jaree for falling back to sleep after I woke her up..
Just one more day and I won't have to wake up at 6am

Just one more day and Dana will be totally happy....

Just one more day and Jariel will turn 11!

Have I ever told you I am totally not a morning person? Well I am not. Truth be told, I am a total CRABASS in the morning.....LOL

The weekend can't get here fast enough for me....

I did get a chance to pick up some cute ribbons from Joann's and the latest copy of Scrapbooks ETc and Ck's newest idea book Scrapbook Play, can't wait to dive in and read them.

Well, I am off to get a power nap....

toodles

2 comments:

Lynn said...

I look forward to the weekends basically because I'm exhausted just from going up and down stairs to get Joseph up every morning! He is a tough one. I, on the other hand, am a morning person. I like getting up (unless I'm not feeling well)and having my first cup of coffee with no one around. Peaceful!

Alyssa said...

I hear ya!