Thursday, March 20, 2008

I need some love.....

....I am not feeling too good today. and Baptiste is at Pharmacy School......
Poor Dana!
When I don't feel well, usually he spoils me....
but he is not here to do that ...
NOthing major....just CRAMPS...
I swear I hate being a woman sometimes...LOL
Why don't men have to go through anything.....
We have to endure LABOR, MENSTRUAL CYCLES, MENOPAUSE....
damn!!!

I have a very low tolerance for PAIN....
and since I have never experienced cramps, until after I had a tubiligation, it's really Murder, for me!

I usually don't talk about these things so candidly, but damn, this shit hurts!!!! LOL Excuse my french!

Baptiste, didn't even want to leave this morning, but I told him to go....
But, boy do I need him right now. I need to lay in his lap and have him hold my hand!
It truly makes me feel soooooooo much better
I know I am a big baby...LOL

Today, I don't have much planned, being as though I have these God awful cramps.

I am supposed to go over to my mom's today, but that plan is probably going to be scrapped, if I don't feel any better.

I do plan to lay in bed, let Baptiste pamper me, watch television, drink some good chai tea and play on the puter...

That's it in a nutshell...

If I feel better, I will try to:

Clean off dressers...
Fold and hang up laundry
Cook dinner
Finish up Jaree's album....

I have to pick up some last minute stuff for the kids for Easter, damn!
I almost forgot...
Will have to do that today!
I got Jaree's dress, accessories, but still no shoes...This girl has MONSTER FEET...
She is 8 years old 4'10 1/2 , 6 1/2 shoe....size 14/16
She is not heavy at all, but she has a big butt and big thighs and big legs.... She does not have the body of a 8 year old at all. It scares me. She is soooooo developed. Boobies, butt, hip buds...
What am I going to do.

I developed very early too! But I just didn't grow....LOL I am only 5'1. But Baptiste is 6'3. If she keeps it up, she's going to be taller than her daddy...

Jaree has worn every color in the rainbow for Easter, pink, lavendar, yellow, mint green, white, hot pink, cream, This year Peach...I FOUND A COLOR, she hasn't worn. And this girl is picky.

She does not like the color blue! I found that out. She made it VERY CLEAR! lol

It's really hard to find clothes to fit her, because she is so big! She has the body of a teenager, but she's only 8. She will 9 next month! I want her to look like she's 9, know what I mean. Not like she's 16! I am going to have to learn to sew, because I will be damned if I have to resort to Junior's clothes for her and she doesn't look like my baby anymore....LOL

Jariel wanted a suit and he's wearing a black suit, with a peach vest and tie to match Jaree...

And Guess what, Bee does not want to dress up for Easter, told me " Mom, I am tooo old for that"...

Wow, 15 years is ancient...lol

Teenagers, gotta love em...

Last subject....

Run out and go get the latest copy of Somerset Memories and Scrapbooks Etc....
You will not be disappointed!!!!!!! Trust me. Awesome stuff in there.
I got a chance to read them while I was getting the wheel cylindar fixed on our van....

I swear I will go and buy 40 magazines, and won't read them for weeks later....But when I do read, I'm on a roll..... and I can't stop, until I am done reading every magazine...

Which included:
Domino
Essence
Somerset Memories
Scrapbook Etc
Oprah
REal Simple
Making Memories
and Glamour!!!!

Still to go:
Vogue
Beading
Digital Photography....

See when I am on a roll, I am on a roll...

And I am about to roll my butt right off of this computer, so that I can finish up some reading...

Today, Dana is GETTING HER RELAX ON!!!! LOL

Until next time

3 comments:

Kim said...

Where did you find Somerset Memories? I saw someone with a copy and I had never seen it before. You know we are in the same neck of the woods.

Heather said...

I know how you feel! I had those nasty cramps on Monday. Yuck! Isn't it amazing how fast kids grow!? I had students in third grade who were my size and bigger!

Still Patrice said...

That daymn Eve! lol feel better!