Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Ok, if you know me....

You know when I take these long HIATUS' , it's normally because something is going on in my life....


and yes.....

It is...

I have been under a TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF STRESS LATELY...
and damn, I so feel like saying F%^& IT!!!!!

I am at my wit's end!

I have been trying to be the good wife, the good daughter, the good mother, the good sister, the good friend andI am freaking TIRED!!!!!!!

I just wanna DO DANA!!!!!!!

for once, I wanna break out and do whatever THE HELL I wanna do!

I am just sick of COMPROMISING and settling for LESS...

I am tired of JUSTIFYING the BS that goes on in my life....

I am tired of being THE GOOD GIRL!

I am tired of being MISS NICE GUY!

I am just PLAIN TIRED.....

I have just been taking time to BE ALONE, alone with my thoughts.....

And I have found, I am an ANGRY PERSON, right now....

I have so much BUILT up, that I feel like I am going to EXPLODE.....

I try not to bring it here, because I don't wan't my somewhat perfect image, to be blown, but as of right now, I don't care what "PEOPLE" think anymore.....

at some point you have to live for yourself....
and stop living for or through others....

I am just outdone.....
and I am almost ready to throw in the FREAKING TOWEL!




Dana

1 comment:

MSJNT said...

OMG...You and I are on the same wavelength. I been pressed to the edge of sanity this week. I can't cope from this undue pressure from my X, my mother and my job. I pray that we both can see the light at the end of the tunnel.