Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lets talk scrapbooking

Let's talk about scrapbooking supplies, this should be fun!

Fave patterned paper line right now: I am loving the Urban Lily gypsy line...

Fave kind of ribbon: I love any kind of ribbon

Fave embellishment you just love using: Chipboard!

Fave font: Love them all

Fave cardstock: Are you kidding me, Bazill hands down

Fave rubons: love them all

Fave alphabet stickers: don't have one, love them all

and last but not least, your most fave scrapbooker, someone you look up to.. and admire?? Have anyone? Right now I am loving Elsie Flannigan. I totally love her style. She scraps outside the box. She is a risk taker and i love that. I love her hip and edgy style. I also love burberry girl! Her work is the bomb! Dana


1 comment:

justem said...

Love your list! Have you gotten those Urban Lilly papers around here? Because I haven't seen them anywhere!