Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Tragedy strikes


I have not been online been dealing with a lot. My brother's fiance lost her mother in a car crash last week. She is really having a hard time dealing with the loss of her mom. There were 4 passengers in the car and her mom was the only one who died. They were rear ended and flipped off the overpass and the mother died shortly after the crash. Crystal's(my brother's fiance), sister Danielle was driving. She was injured pretty bad, but survived. She keeps blaming herself. It was a hit and run at that. I feel so sorry for Crystal. Too add insult to injury they all started fighting, The older sister Bebe blamed Danielle, so they were rolling around in the grass fighting....my brother had to break it up. It was just horrible. I feel so sorry for their family. Please say a prayer for them.....

Other than that I have been doing well. I won 500 dollars! I told you guys I am the scratch off queen, but I found a new game called Pick and Play.....Bingo. I bought four tickets, won 3, won 3 dollars again, then sorry not a winner, then 500 dollar winner...wohooo. I just jumped for joy. Took the kids shopping! Hubby and I went out to dinner and the movies....lol

Not much going on, getting my house prepared, we are expecting guests from Minnesota on Saturday. So i have been doing alot of cleaning. Other than that, things have been pretty quiet!

Until next time...

Dana

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How awful! Will be praying for the family!!!

BUt, YAY for you winning that money! WOO HOO! LOL

Anonymous said...

That is really sad, I would definitely have them in my prayers. I think I might remember that accident. Was it on the news, since I live in NW Indiana? God bless you and your future extended family.