Monday, February 12, 2007

I love me some.....




KATT WILLIAMS.... He is hilarious! So real! So down to earth! He crackse me up. I love his voice! The first time I laid eyes or ever heard of Katt Williams was when he played as "MONEY MIKE" in Friday After Next. He was sooooooo funny, that I almost p'd on myself..... Recently I saw him live he is so short! He recently did a stand up hour on HBO, called the Pimp Chronicles and i was on the floor rolling around....... He is too much. My stomach was litterally hurting from all the laughing. I love him to death! I also like , Cedric the Entertainer, Bernie Mac, Chris Tucker, Eddie Murphy, and Monique..... I have to give a shout out to some of the comedic greats like Richard Pryor and Red Foxx.... and don't forget BeBe kids "Robin Harris". I love a good comedy and it has to be things I can relate too and say hey " I do that or I know someone like that and Katt Williams is someone I can totally relate too. He is TOOOOOO REAL!!! Check him out!
Dana
ETA: How could I forget MART- IN ...... i LOVE MARTIN LAWRENCE TOO!!! Am I tweaking or what.....LOL
Dana

2 comments:

Adrienne " A little dramatic at times" said...

Katt is THE BOMB...LOVED his HBO special. My brother had "pimp in distress" as his ringtone lol

BonnieRose said...

great post dana. so glad ur back! hugs