Friday, November 02, 2007

15 years ago today.......







I gave birth to this handsome young man....
I went in on Sunday November 1st around 11pm, after almost 24 hours of LABOR (OUCH)..
My baby boy arrived...
He was almost a month early 6lbs 3 oz. 20 inches long...
It's hard to believe how grownup he is...

I can remember when they brought him to me from the nursery...

He was so tiny.... so fragile..... so cute...

I was so scared! So many things ran through my mind. Am I going to be a good mom? Am I going to screw up? After all, I was only 18 years old. Just out of high school, just completed my first semester of college. Even though I was young, I would not take it back. I love my son! He is my first born child. My pride and joy. The apple of my eye...

That tiny, frail, fragile, cute little baby...

Has turned into a tall, handsome, and strong young man!!!!!!

I love him so much!

We are so much alike. Although he looks a lot like his dad, we are so much alike.

Today I celebrate BEE!

My big baby....HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART!

Also, happy Birthday Adrienne and Andre....

Until next time...

4 comments:

Cheryl Wray said...

Aww...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your handsome son!!!! i hope he has a great day!!!

The first borns are something else, huh? My oldest will be 16 in March and I sometimes am amazed that I was a good Mom with her. I was so young--just turned 23--and I sometimes think I was better when I had one at 27 and then at 35. But you can be a great Mom at any age.And it sounds like you have been!

Time just flies,doesn't it?

Staci said...

Happy birthday to your dear son! Wishing him lots of fun on his special day.

Aimeslee Winans said...

DANA! Go check out my blog sidebar, the CK NOT OK blinkie is there waiting for you to right-click and save on your computer, upload to photobucket or wherever and then do what you want! Sorry it took so long, but I finally overcame my fear of Paint Shop Animation Shop enough to do it, LOLOL. Now, I feel like Blinkie-ing the world! Well, you know what I mean.

Hey, Happy Birthin'-day, Mom, and also to Bee. Don't notice how old he's gettin' and you will be ok. Hey, that journaling in your post would make an awesome layout!

aimeslee xoxo

Adrienne said...

Happy Birthday!!!!! Make SURE you tell him "I" said HEY! HAAHAHAHH