Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy Monday!

I had a crazy, busy, fun weekend!!!! INCLUDING GOING TO JAIL. Yes, you heard right. Seems I missed a court date, and their was a warrant issued, however when I rec'd the ticket my license was still at my old address and never went to the court date. 400 dollars later, I was released. My mom kept calling me Madea! Priceless! This was Saturday, the day I went to the club! I really got my drink on! LOL

Sunday, I went out with some friends to dinner at my favorite restaurant Hamada House of Japan. I got my favorite meal the Land and SEa. It comes with filet mignon and huge shrimp,all grilled to perfection, with onions, and zucchini, brocoli and mushrooms, chicken fried rice, and noodles. UMMMMM. I am salivating just typing about it. Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo good yall! Woo!

Later that night dh and I went to his work for employee appreciation night. I was bored out of my wits! Finally, the fun arrived. We danced and the whole club did tequilla shots! Except dh, he is NOT a drinker at all. Not saying I am a LUSH, every now and again, i get my grown and sexy on!

Today, don't have much planned. Of course you know I am watching Dancing with the Stars. Cooking dinner, roast, mashed taters, and string beans. Other than that, I am RELAXING in my clean HOUSE!

LATER TATERS....

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

GIRL YOU ARE CRAZY! LOL Jail bird! LOL