Thursday, November 29, 2007

Reporting Live from ....

PANERA BREAD!!! As I sit here, surfing the web, eating a very tasty Chipolte chicken sandwich, sipping on some good ole cheddar broccoli soup, and buttering up my french bread, oh and not to mention sipping on my iced green tea....

I am enjoying myself! The kids are all at home watching the Santa Claus 3 and mommy and daddy got away for a quick date!!!!!

I love Panera Bread! Love the food! Love the iced green tea! Love THE FREE WI-FI!!! LOL

It's moment like this that make life worth living...LOL

Today, I accomplished so much. I cleaned Jaree's room, washed and folded 3 loads of laundry, mopped all the floors, vacuumed all the floors, and swept and cleaned the porch! I am dog tired now. When I get home I am going to relax and watch my favorite show SUPERNATURAL!!!!!!

Yesterday totally surprised me and bought home a BRAND NEW 47 inch LCD flat panel television. I was so shocked. WE had a 60 big projection screen televison, but it went out. Too much to fix, so we have been without a television in our family room for about a month. The kids were so excited. I like it because it's not as bulky as our old television. I guess he was jealous of my mom's 50 inch and couldn't help himself.....LOL My mom purchased a sony 50 inch plasma, from circuit city on Black Friday. Dh was so jealous....LOL

Now he wants one for our bedroom, I said wait buddy, I am still waiting on my brand new camera.......LOL


WEll, I need to finish my good food....

Until next time...

8 comments:

Adrienne said...

Drink a caramel lattee for me!!!!

Chit Chat With Divagirlrn said...

What a nice treat for yourself! I love Panera too!

CircesMagic said...

Hope you get your camera soon, see here, I got the camera and hubby is still waiting for his TV, I got priorities ya know, LOL!

Trice said...

Ohh. I so love the Green Tea. I hate that they are stingy and won't serve it in bigger cups.

You did a lot of cleaning and when your ready to come clean my house I will be more than willing to let you.

Bonita Rose said...

sounds like such a nice early xmas present for the two of u.. good for u! that's a fancy tv... wow!

Gina said...

Sounds like a fun date. I'm kinda hoping for a new DSLR from Santa too. I'll check back regularly to see if you got yours! Crossing fingers for ya! :)

Cheryl Wray said...

I just LOVE that you're blogging from Panera Bread. Too funny!!!

Can you believe thatI've never eaten at Panera Bread? Not sure how I missed it, but I have! :-)

Joyfulsister said...

I really enjoyed reading your blog, I found it by accident lol I was reading someone's blog and it eventually led to yours. It's funny about the TV post cuz my son just got a 50 inch flat screen and gave me a choice about taking his big screen projector TV or his panasonic a little smaller then the projector screen, I'm glad I picked the panasonic cuz I wondered how expensive it would be to fix the projector one if it messed up lol. Aloha Joyful