Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I am not dead.....

LOL....

So much has been going on... I just have not had a chance to do anything. But, today I said I was going to make sure I got some Dana time... Guess where I am? If you guessed Panera Bread you are CORRECT! Yes, I am eating as I am typing...LOL

Since the last time I blogged, my cousin Cherrone was admitted to the hospital, because she had to have her gall bladder removed. She was in so much pain and I can so relate, because I had to have the same surgery. I was even worse, because I had gall stones, with bilary colic, which means I was throwing up Bile.....It was horrible. I would rather have 10 babies at one time than to have GALL STONES...LOL

Also, my uncle Marion, was admitted to the hospital with Pneumonia, he has double lung cancer and he is terminal. They are going to start hospice care at home. This is sooooo hard for me, because my uncle Marion, was so funny. He looks and acts just like Bill Cosby and just to see him like this is heart breaking. What's even more heartbreaking is to see my aunt and my nephew Marion (he's really my cousin, but he's always called me auntie, because of the age difference)he's taking it sooooo hard. I mean he just broke down on me. Marion is 19 years old and I have helped raise him, because his mom died when he was 2 years old. I have always looked after him. I was only 16, but I took care of him like he was my own and I have always looked after him. He sometimes even calls me Mom, but I always remind him that he has a mother, and she loved him dearly. My aunt and uncle Marion adopted him and raised him as their own. Marions deadbeat ass dad was never a part of his life, so all he has is his grandparents..... so imagine how he feels...no mom, no dad, and he's going to lose the only father he knows, his granddad. It's heartbreaking.... So please, say a prayer for my family!!!!!

As for me, I have been doing well. Depression free. Staying prayerful! Talking and walking with the Lord. If not for God, I would not be here. I swear. So much has been going on, with me, that I do not even want to get into right now, but I just pray!

On a brighter note, I have been enjoying my children. WE have been snowed in the last couple of days, so we have been watching movies. Finally got a chance to see the MESSENGERS and it scared the living crap out of me. Now that is one scary movie!!!!! LOL We took the kids to go see This Christmas with Chris Brown and it was sooooooooooooooooooooo Good. Jaree is growing up so fast, because she has a big ole crush on Chris Brown. Her dad is less than thrilled, that his little princess is growing up.....LOL


Dh and I finally went to go see WHY DID I GET MARRIED? Oh my God, why did I wait so long to see this movie. It was soooooooo good. I will definitely be buying this movie when it comes out on dvd. Angela, was the best character in this movie. She reminds me so much of myself. Fiesty and not taking no crap!!!! LOL


Today, I am going to chill out relax and help Jariel with his project that is due Friday. I swear I sometimes feel like I am still in school. These teachers come up with the craziest projects.....LOL

I just wanted to let everyone know that I was alive and well...Just taking a break from things and spending time with family.

Much love to all my blogging sisters out there...

To my sister Adrienne, I am praying for you, I love you, and you will get through this.....stay strong, and know that you are in my thoughts, my prayers, and you are sooooooooo loved girl!!!!!!


Until next time...

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Glad you are doing good girl!!! And ya know I love ya too!!! You better get ready for Friday. NO EXCUSES!!!! LOL