Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I was so inspired by...

this post by BonnieRose, that I decided to post 10 of my own greatest joys in life:

1. The birth of all 3 of my beautiful children. They bring so much joy into my life. It's hard to imagine life without my children.

2. Finding out I was having a girl after having two boys first! I was so ecstatic.

3. The day dh and I got married. I was so happy. So, so happy. My face hurt from smiling so hard.

4. Spending time with my mom. She is truly my best friend. I love her dearly.


5. Snuggling with my dh. It just feels soooooooooooooo good. Kicking back in the bed or on the sofa snuggling with my baby. I love him so much.

6. Bathing.....I love to bathe. Kicking back in the tub, with some great bubble bath and nothing but my thoughts. So relaxing and stimulating.

7. Spending time with my siblings. I love them sooooooooo much. We have so much fun together.

8. Joking around with my dad. When I was a teenager, my dad and I had a love/hate relationship going on, but now as a grown woman, I love my dad soooo much, he is still very protective, but SUPER FUNNY. No one makes me laugh like my dad.


9. Hanging out with just the girls. Girls night out. Every woman should plan these outings atleast once a month.

10. Graduating with honors from College. I was told by someone that I would never amount to anyting and I was sooooo honored to prove that person wrong!!!!!

These are some of my greatest joys....
some BIG...some small
but all give me great joy...

Thanks for the inspiration Bonnie~~~

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Great list!!!

Heather Bares said...

great list!

Bonita Rose said...

love your list Dana... awesome.. and ur welcome for all the inspiration.. it was fun to think about!