Monday, December 31, 2007

Saying Goodbye to 2007...

and HELLO TO 2008!

This has been one crazy, fun, insane year!

Let's see dh and both turned 33!

The kids turned 15,11, and 8!
Which equals no babies....booohooo!

I have a bittersweet relationship with the New Year.

I love new beginnings, second chances, and renewal. But, I hate watching my children grow up..... Do you know Bee will be 16 in 2008? WTH? I can remeber when I was 16 years old. Time really flies!

It seems like just yesterday, we were toasting to 2007 and now 2008 is upon us...

Let's see, what happened in 2007.

I bought my very FIRST HOME!

I finally got an expedit and I love it

Jaree decided she wanted to be a cosmetician when she grew up

We were invaded by little nasty alien creatures knows as Cicada's

I realized that my oldest son Bee was not a baby anymore

Bee went to his very first Homecomming dance

I became an aunt yet again to Ms. Aya


Although we had a lot of fun in 2007, it had it's down. I lost two important people in my life. My uncle Marion and my aunt Beverly. I had several bouts with depression this year. Dh and I had some rocky times. The kids drove me nuts, especially my teenager, found out who my real friends were, and found out what makes DANA tick!

This year was full of both laughter and tears,

But through strife we find strength...

2008 will have it's good times and bad times as well, but God is Good, he is real, and he will bring you through...


I made some really good friends through blogging, I don't have to say anything you know who you are....Most of you have been with me since I started blogging and I love you dearly...

to my cyber sistahs

I LOVE YA AND HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR

PEACE AND HAIR GREASE!!!LOL

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

Happy New Year!!!!!!

Sarah Coggins said...

Happy New Year, Dana! Here's hoping 2008 is a great year for you. :)