Wednesday, April 25, 2007

This and that and expedits

Took these of Mrs. Jaree! She was a little bummed because alot of her friends couldn't make it to the sleepover, but she had a great time.
Here she is on her way to REd Lobster with my sister in law
What is this? LOL
She is something else...
Can u tell, she's getting sick of the camera and ready to play with her brand new Nintendo DS Pink....she got from mommy and daddy!
Ok, here's my expedit!
My dad put it up for me. Gotta love him!

Up close and personal with the Expedit
Love this pic of Jaree!

9 comments:

Noelia said...

Jaree is so adorable. You took some lovely pics.
I love your expedit, everything is so neatly organized and the red as an accent colour is so cool!

Vee said...

love love your exepit!!
looks awesome and the red really looks nice
love all of your yummy supplies too :)

Heather said...

Love your expedit! It's beautiful. And so organized!

Bonita Rose said...

I don't know what looks better.. jaree or the shelves.. lol....

justem said...

She looks so grown up! And your shelf turned out great! I am totally jealous of all those 7 gypsies stamps!!

Adrienne said...

Looks GREAT GIRL!

Melissa said...

wow your expedit shelves look awesome with all those organized goodies inside ;)

and your DD is too cute

Danisha said...

Wow love those shelves.

Unknown said...

Jaree is so yummy . lol this is Jaree