Monday, April 09, 2007

Wonderful Easter!

Yes, I had a blast. We went to church and the service was wonderful. Felt vibrant and renewed when I left. Our guest pastor really preached and he's only 26 years old. We then went to my mom's for dinner and I knew I was in trouble. The food was tooooo good. My mom can BURN! She throws down in the kitchen! She made ham, baked macoroni and cheese, greens, string beans, okra, candied yams, potato salad, corn bread, and carmel cake. I made baked chicken and apple pie. My sister jerked some chicken and catfish, and made bannanna pudding. I ate myself into a coma last night! All the kids looked so cute. I must admit Jaree looked like Cinderella. Her gown was all white! I know I was taking a chance, but she did not get one speck of dirt on her. I will be posting my pics later today....so stay tuned. Including pics of the house, and my expedit. How was your Easter????


Dana

No comments: