Sunday, April 15, 2007

Early bird

I am never up this early...

But that's what happens when you go to bed with a lot on your mind...LOL
I am not sleepy at all either or cranky. I am not a morning person at all! I was actually up since 5:30am. I know! I must be crazy huh? Just a little preoccupied. The sun is up and bright. I hope today will be a nice day. It is the last day of Spring Vacation for my younger two. Oldest son had his spring break 2weeks ago and then he had a "mini" spring break over the Easter Weekend. I feel sorry for Jari and Jaree because the weather was absolutely horrendous. It was cold and wet, it even snowed. Poor kids. But Summer will be here before you know it!

Today, not much planned. We totally had a lazy weekend. Yesterday, I cleaned the carpet and mopped all the floors. I braided Jaree's hair. Was feeling lazy and decided to order Pizza for dinner. Watched movies and went to bed.

We might be going over to a friend's house today and I do say May..
Totally feeling lazy and just want to retreat to my bed...

Ever feel this way? Or is it just me?

Do you ever want to just do NOTHING at all....
Not much to do today. Maybe some laundry. The house is spotless! Did all my cleaning yesterday. I love it when the house is totally cleaned and smelling HEAVENLY....

Makes me feel more comfortable....LOL

I am going to take a midday nap.....

I never get up this early...
Not since high school, college, oh and those crazy 5 am feedings for my children....Lol

Guess who was up this early too???
Bonnie and Clyde.....seems as though they never made it to bed last night.....
Up all night playing with their PSP (Jariel) and their Nintendo DS Lite (Jaree). Did they not get an earfull this morning? I could not believe it.

No more camping out in the livning room....
They will TOTALLY be making it to their bedrooms....

I understand staying up late on the weekends, but this was an Overkill!! LOL

Well, I am off to relax and read.....

Will be blogging a little later...

dana

1 comment:

Bonita Rose said...

Yes u know me... I can so do nothing.. trust me.. it's called valuable me-time.. aaaah!