Wednesday, April 04, 2007

It's hump-day and I'm dog tired!

I am EXHAUSTED! TIRED! POOPED! SLEEP DEPRIVED! SLEEPY! Enough descriptive words....LOL I don't know if I told ya, but Jaree had to have a sleep study done yesterday. She is being tested for sleep apnea. After I picked all the kids up from school yesterday, I had to go to get crickets for our newest collection to the ANIMAL KINGDOM, Magic, the baby bearded dragon (lizard). Then off to wal-mart to pick Jaree and I up some cutesy pj's for our overnight stay and groceries to cook dinner for the boys. Then to Border's to get books for Jaree, Junie B. Jones and the Dumb Bunny and Junie B. Jones shipwrecked (She's quite the reader) and tons of new mags for mommy. I raced home to clean, pack our bags, get Jaree showered and had to wash her hair, then I had to get showered, cooked dinner, and ran out of the door....we got to the facility, which is set up like a hotel. I read a little, watched Jaree's favorite movie Monster's House and fell asleep. We woke up at 5am and then I had to come home, drop the boys off at school, and get breakfast for Jaree and I. She didn't go to school, because she was very sleepy and full of icky, sticky goo, from all the electro leads she had on. I still have to get her bathed and shampooed, but she's sleep. I am so tired guys!

I will not get the results back for 7 days....

I hate the waiting game. She is being tested for sleep apnea. Most of you know she's epileptic.

Please say a prayer for my baby!!! I hope her test comes back neg.

Switching gears for a second....
It is sooooo cold.... winter is back in Chicago. We went from 70 degree weather yesterday and now its in the low 30's with windchills in the teens... But, that's Chicago for ya.

I am going to have a lazy day. Taking cue from my good buddy Bonnie, the art of doing nothing. I will cook dinner, something in the Crock probably, nothing too time consuming as I am really tired.


off to get Jaree cleaned, until next time...

Dana

6 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

aaah doing nothing.. nothing beats it..... hugsya

Adrienne said...

I will be praying!!! And my daughter loves JunieB too lol

Gina said...

Good luck for the sleep apnea results. Hope you managed to catch up on some of your sleep too!
We've been hit by that same cold front here in WI! Gone from 74 last week to 20's today! Crazy huh? My sister just moved from California to Chicago - bet she's wondering what hit her!
Ya'll stay warm now as you enjoy your quiet day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Dana,
Just discovered your blog. I'm lovin it! I'm new to this scrapbooking buisness and I'd love to see some of your work (particularly to see folks that look like myself in all the scrap glory).
By the way, I will most certainly be praying for your baby girl.

MiMI

Steph said...

*thinking happy thoughts for her* Hopefully the results will come out fine!

Sharon said...

Hi I discovered your blog from your siggy on two peas. You have a great blog here. And I just wanted to say that I would keep your daughter in my thoughts. Good luck with the test results.