Friday, April 20, 2007

It's the most wonderful time of the week.....

the hap-hap-happiest time of the week.....
the last day of waking up at 6am.......
the last day of playing taxi cab driver........
the last day of yelling at Jariel for not brushing his teeth...
the last day for yelling at Jaree 100 times for going back to sleeeeeepppp!

It's the most wonderful time, it the hap-happiest time, it's the most glorious time ......OF THE WEEEEEEEEEK!!!!

Can you tell I am thrilled it's the weekend???? I so hate waking up this early.

Today I am getting prepared for Jaree's sleepover. I will have 13 girls between the ages of 6-11 sleeping over. Somebody pray for me....LOL

Jaree is really looking forward to it.

Today I will wipe down the air matress! Put new lines on the let out bed, and sanitize all the carpets.

I have to order her cake today and go to the grocery store to pick up hamburgers and hot dogs. WE will be grilling, since it going to be in the 70's. I have to order her balloons, and wash her hair, so that I can straigten it AGAIN. UGH! It takes forever because her hair is super curly and thick. Torture! LOL

She has to wear it straight! this chicka is something else....LOL

I have so much to do, I need to get started...

Again, pray for me! I remember how my sleepovers were....Nobody went to sleep, we giggled all night long, catfights, oh the fun! NOT!

Will take tons of pics....stay tuned.


Before I go, I would like to give a moment of silence for VT massacre victims.....

Please pray for their families...

My prayer,

Father God, I ask that you heal the pain that lies within the families of the VTM victims. Lord, I ask that your presence be felt within their hearts and their souls. I pray that you open up your arms and welcome all 32 souls into your kingdom. I ask this in your name.
Amen

Until next time...

4 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

stay sane today and tonite during the party.. I'll be having fun tonite with my 2 girls, once we get there, we're leaving today around noon.. enjoy your weekend.... and remember, breathe.

Adrienne said...

LOL, have a great weekend!!!

justem said...

Love this post! Especially the beginning...now I've got that song in my head!

Trice said...

Wow... Sounds like a lot of fun. I have heard about people taking the kiddos to a hotel and letting them have sleep overs there...Its a lot less stress on you and then you don't have to clean up to much.