Sunday, April 01, 2007

BIDDING FAREWELL

It's been a blast guys! I have met so many people blogging. A true sisterhood! HOwever, I have too much going on in my life, and can no longer keep up with this blog!

I had to do some prioritizing and I have found that I have much more important things, that need to be addressed.

One of the things is my very long BATTLE with clinical depression, I am growing more and more ill from this disease. I am in fear of completely shutting down from the world ,so I need to admitt myself, into the hospital as I feel I need more intimate daily care.


I am so scared guys, but I know this is what I need.

Maybe in the future, I can return, but for now I must go! I love you all!

Please wish me well....

Please scroll down, if you wish to get my address to the facility I will be spending the next few months......























Dana Brooks MH 16
123 You've Been Had Way
April Fools, IL 40107





GOTCHA!!!





IT'S APRIL FOOLS DAY!

When I was a child, I used to spend hours thinking of ways to prank my friends, my siblings, my parents. I came up with some elaborate schemes, that duped them everytime......

I have a knack for DECEPTION....TEEHEEE!


HAVE FUN GUYS....

until next time...

dAna

4 comments:

justem said...

HaHaHa. You had me all worried!! Glad it was a joke!!!

Bonita Rose said...

Ur such a goof.

Adrienne said...

MEAN!!! I was SO worried!!!!!! lol

Brown English Muffin said...

That was horrible...of course I'm reading it 2 days past April 1st so I didn't even think of it being an april fools joke...all I could think of....damn do I have her address so I can send her a card or something!!!!!!!! LOL